Friday, November 04, 2005

... eight sleeps to go...

i'm just a little bit excited because i only have a week to go until i leave to go to new york. it's only just kind of settling into my brain that that's actually what's happening... it's been a plan for so long, i don't think i'll really believe i'm going until after i've come back and had the pictures developed!

judging by the amount of sleep i've had this week, i'm not really expecting to get much more next week, which (hopefully) means i'll be snoozing all the way to america... which would be nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to make you feel loved....huuurrrrry upppppp....

Anonymous said...

Sleeping on a plane? Good luck to you. Last time I was on a plane, for the 24hours we were flying, two kids behind me were taking turns at kicking my seat. Sleep? Only in my day-dreams.