Monday, February 20, 2006

... busy week

last week was a very busy week at work. anyone who knows me knows that i almost always say that work is busy, whether or not it empirically is... i think it's because i take on board a lot of stress (validly or not) while i'm at work.

it was also busy because i had actually to go to wauchope for a wedding, which meant that i had friday off work. i left work promptly just before 6pm to catch the train to central, thence to gosford, for a lift with a friend to wauchope, whence we arrived at 11:45pm.

altogether a particularly long day, given that i was up at about 5:50 that morning.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Wauchope? You should have told me! It's just up the road from me and my sister-in-law lives there - I would have loved to have a hot caffeinated bevvy with the good Dr! Kath :)